McKesson Horizon CPOE Testing Coordinator
This contract Testing Coordinator role is open in the South East. Our client is searching for a Testing Coordinator to manage the testing and issue resolution process for this McKesson Horizon CPOE build.
Candidates should have experience working with the clinical side of healthcare and have specific experience with McKesson Horizon Clinical applications.
Beautiful Knoxville Tennessee could be you home away from home for the next 6 months on this contract role. Weekly travel to Knoxville is required, Monday through Thursday.
• Serves as the testing coordinator for all CPOE build activities.
• Works directly with physicians and nursing staff to facilitate changes needed in CPOE order sets to ensure quality controls are implemented.
• Involved in CPOE design and workflow decisions.
• Responsible for project documentation and management of daily work assignments
• Completes testing status and metrics reporting on a weekly basis.
• Adheres to, identifies, documents and communicates client requirements, business requirements and process flows.
• Reports critical issues to project management for mitigation.
• Coordinates with hospital leadership to schedule end-user testing schedules.
• Tracks all open issues or change requests and reports weekly. Skills & Experience:
• Strong experience with McKesson Horizon HEO, HED, and supporting applications.
• Heavy Experience with the concept of testing could be software or system level testing.
• Strong preference for experience implementing healthcare software applications in a hospital setting with McKesson Horizon Clinical applications knowledge preferred.
• Candidates must demonstrate proven track records with at least 3 years’ experience with large-scale deployments.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Knowledge of Excel and MS Project.
Benefits: (begin on the first day of the month following start date)
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Bi-weekly pay for hours and expenses through online portal
- Employee-Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits including Accident Protection and Critical Care
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words; CPOE Build, Design, workflow, McKesson Horizon HEO, HED, Horizon clinical