Are you looking to relocate to the Pacific Northwest? My client is searching for candidates to fill this contract-to-hire role as the Epic Director of Ambulatory Applications, overseeing approximately 60 resources. Come for the job, but embrace the location! The mountains are less than an hour away where you can ski, snowboard or play in the snow. Puget Sound is outside your door and offers water activities such as fishing, diving, boating and sailing. Major sporting events, world class dining and nightlife and a host of cultural and social events makes this a win-win opportunity.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or Healthcare, Required.
- Master’s degree, preferred
- 8-10 years of solid, diverse work experience in supporting application areas required.
- 5-7 years in IT management role for application development, implementation and support required.
- Specific experience with patient management systems required.
- May substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits: (includes but is not limited to the following)
- Medical Plan
- Personal Wellness Program
- Personal Health Management Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts Employee Savings Plan (403(b) Plan)
- 457(b) Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
If you are interested in being considered for this role please email your resume to: email@example.com.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
-Follow our company page on Linked-In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
-Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
-Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: epic, director, ambulatory, amb, manage, management